July 15, 2016
As you may have noticed, this website and its contents are copyrighted. This means that unless you are the original author of any content on this website, you cannot claim authorship of it.
Feel free to share any content on this website through the social media links available for that purpose. The more sharing the better in our opinion!
Professional bloggers, along with members of the press, radio, and television may quote any of the articles on this site for review purposes.
DMCA - Copyright Compliance Policy
This is the official copyright compliance policy ("Copyright Notice") for the Comedy and Humor website ("Site," "we," "us," or "our"). This Copyright Notice sets forth the procedures undertaken by Comedy and Humor to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement from copyright owners and terminating the accounts of repeat infringers.
We take protection of copyrights, both our own and others, very seriously. We therefore employ multiple measures to prevent copyright infringement on this Site and to promptly end any infringement that might occur.
HOW TO SEND A NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you are a copyright owner (or the owner's authorized agent) and have a good-faith belief that material on our website infringes one of your copyrights, you may notify us using this procedure. In order for us to process your notice of copyright infringement, it must be sent to the agent designated below and must include the information specified below. When we receive a notice under this procedure, we will expeditiously remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
Send your notice of infringement to our designated agent for receiving such notices:
Email Address of Designated Agent:
Your notice of infringement must be a written communication provided to the agent designated above that includes substantially the following information:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on our Site is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on our Site.
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We caution you that if you knowingly misrepresent that online content is infringing, you may be subject to heavy civil penalties. These include monetary damages, court costs, and attorney’s fees incurred by us, by any copyright owner, or by any copyright owner’s licensee that is injured as a result of our relying upon your misrepresentation. You may also be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury.
As explained above, if we receive a notice of infringement sent to our designated agent with the information described above, we will expeditiously remove or block access to the material that is claimed to be infringing. We will also send a notification to the user who posted the material, at the email address provided by the user in connection with his or her account with us, telling the user that the material was removed or access to it was blocked because of claimed infringement.
If you are a user who posted material that was removed in response to a notice of infringement and you believe that material was removed due to mistake or misidentification, you may request that we replace the posting by sending us a counter-notice as follows:
You must send the counter-notice to our designated agent for receiving notices of infringement, whose contact information is above.
Your counter-notice must be a written communication sent and must include substantially the following information:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber (you the user).
(2) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
(3) A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
(4) The user's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the user's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of copyright infringement or an agent of such person.
We caution you that if you knowingly misrepresent that online content is not infringing, you may be subject to heavy civil penalties. These include monetary damages, court costs, and attorney’s fees incurred by us, by any copyright owner, or by any copyright owner’s licensee that is injured as a result of our relying upon your misrepresentation. You may also be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury.